SEARCH

Tag: fifth label

TIME TO SHOOT

STORIES 0 Comments
12345
1PRADA SUNGLASSES from SHOPBOP
2AEROPOSTALE KNIT
3REBECCA MINKOFF BAG from SHOPBOP
4THE FIFTH LABEL SKIRT from SHOPBOP
5CHARLES & KEITH SHOES

how can i shoot better photos for my blog? this is the one constant question i get and i completely understand where you are coming from. photography takes up about 70% of a blog and without great images to back up your written content (hopefully a good one coz it takes up the remaining 30% of your blog and nobody…

read more