i dont know about you but i dont exactly dress up as much when i am blogging…i am usually in my sweatpants. same goes when i shop online. i like to be comfortable as i laze around taking my time browsing. and so my usual choice would be an oversized shirt and believe me, you can never go wrong with one in your closet. my current favourite would have to be this MOSCHINO statement shirt.
anyways, it is that time of the year again and i am welcoming spring with a dose of shopping at SHOPBOP on their BIGEVENT16 [ use this code upon checkout ] event this week. i have put together some of my personal favourites and spending a good fraction of this day browsing around and making my purchase. the sale has already started and will last until 5th march so make sure you get on it and take advantage of this little treat. i know i will.
shortest horror story ever. sold out.
- acne studios odette linen pants – here.
- 3.1 phillip lim floral print drape pants – here.
- sea lace combo cargo pants – here.
- 3.1 phillip lim pinstripe skirt with ruffle – here.
- faith connexion striped shirt skirt – here.
- for love & lemons juliet maxi dress – here.
- mason by michelle mason obi long sleeve wrap dress – here.
- joa cold shoulder shirtdress – here.
- rochas embellished slides – here.
- aquazzura wild thing city sandals – here.
- sophia hulme box tote bag – here.
- furla stacy mini bucket bag – here.
- alexander wang mini rockie cross body bag – here.
so what do you think of my picks? will you be getting any of them from the sale this week?!