i dont really do sunday floral dresses. im pretty sure by now you know that my choices go towards basics and nothing too loud or girly. and one of my favourite ensembles would have to be denim on denim. this has got to be the most loved combination of all time. it can take you from day to night with just a simple change of accessories and shoes. and the best part of it is that it can be the most worthy and affordable piece of clothing you can invest in coz it will surely last you season after season.
denim is a love that never fades…
- pair up different shades of denim together to add dimension and contrast.
- dont go overboard with denim all over. keep it to your basic outfit and mix it up with your accessories, shoes and bags. you would not want to look like denim puked all over you.
- add a bit of distressed denim in your ensemble. it gives your look more character.
- dont be afraid to add a little flair so you can take your look from day to night – wear a black tuxedo blazer, pair it with a sequinned top or wear a funky pair of heels.
- add a pop of color to break the blues.
SHOT ON LOCATION IN THE CORNER PARKING LOT OF A BUILDING
photography by princess lovella
it is going to be a very busy week for me and i cant wait to tell you guys about the amazing projects coming up so do stay tuned for teaser notes on my instagram. for now, i hope everyone enjoys the rest of the week and hopefully i can squeeze in some time to catch up on replies to comments later.
oh and happy easter!!