im not sure what happened but most recently, i have itching to get myself a few more metallics in my closet. i hardly wear colour and because i know i need to mix up my basic black, white, grey and beige wardrobe without causing a strain on my eyes, i figured this would be my best alternative. it may be bright and it may be flashy, but there is a sense of simplicity with it. wear it with your basics and they turn a rather boring ensemble into a statement. i have scouted for some inspirations and stumbled upon a few pieces that i definitely would love to add to my wish list.
only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go…
- rebecca minkoff micro mac crossbody bag – here.
- joie dakota sneakers – here.
- victoria beckham classic aviators – here.
- furla metropolis top-handle crossbody bag – here.
- aquazzura christy flats – here.
- m.patmos metallic trousers – here.
- mm6 snake embossed pouch – here.
- by marlene birger tabitae embellished skirt – here.
- rebecca minkoff metallic slip dress – here.
- rodarte multicolor sequin dress – here.
- twelfth st. by cynthia vincent metallic tiered midi skirt – here.
- loeffler randall kiki tassel slides – here.
REISS metallic knit | REISS metallic skirt | PEDRO metallic clutch | PEDRO shoes | PRADA sunglasses
photography by princess lovella